Fabrication and Millwright Specialists
With over 1000 projects under our belt, our fabrication experience extends to quarry and plant services, custom fabrication, millwright and ongoing maintenance.
Asphalt Plants, Concrete Plants, Quarry Systems
- MSHA Certified
- New & used plant fabrication & installation
- Full and partial plant relocations
- Plant component replacements
- RAP (Recycled Asphalt Product systems for batch plants
- Asphalt piping and hot oil systems
- Cold feed bin systems fabrication
- Steam vents
- Crusher & Screen Installations
- Stationary conveyor Installations
- Radial Stacking Conveyor Installations
- Feed hoppers and bins
- Dust control systems (wet and dry)
- Water and air piping systems
- Water piping systems
- Hot water tanks and chiller fabrication & installation
- Dust control systems and ducting
- Productivity and layout consulting
B&W Constructors offers complete fabrication flexibility in pump/tank assembly designs to customize both dimensions and capacity for any industrial application. Tanks are available in vertical and horizontal configurations with capacities up to 30,000 gallons. B&W Constructors supply heated liquid asphalt tanks, Hot water circulation tank systems and plant chilled water supply tank systems.
B&W Constructors tank systems for chilled and heating systems are designed with a focus on maintaining the highest thermal efficiency. B&W Constructors coil tanks are made from the highest quality materials and construction for maximum durability.
We have a solution for your needs. Please contact us to discuss your application.
Our turnkey fabrication services provide you with a one-stop solution for all your fabrication needs! We offer a variety of services that include steel fabrication, bins, conveyors, hoppers, walkways and handrailing, small custom parts and much more! No need to look around for multiple contractors, we are your single source, quality production supplier for your all your fabrication needs.
- Precision plasma cutting
- Certified AWS Welding – Mig, Stick
- Mobile Welding – Mig, Stick
- Bending and Forming
- In House Design Utilizing AutoCAD
Servicing the northeast for more than 20 years, providing a full range of industrial services, qualified to work under MSHA as well as OSHA standards. Our certified, highly skilled teams have the expertise to take projects small to large while controlling cost, maintaining safety and remaining on schedule.
- Millwrights and Rigging
- Certified Welding
- Equipment Fabrication & Installation
- Machinery Relocation
- Bulk Material Handling
- Conveyor Systems
- Process and Air Piping
- Pump and Compressor
- Confined Entry Certified
- Plant production improvements and design
- Emergency field repair
We understand that regular preventive maintenance procedures are a key part in making sure that equipment failures and downtime don’t bring your business to a standstill. B&W Constructors offers a comprehensive plant maintenance program. We will diagnosis problems, analyze the situation, and implement an equipment/machinery maintenance program that will keep your plant running at full capacity
B&W Constructors has been safely performing HDPE pipe fusion for years, with the capability of fusing a variety of pipe sizes in the most rugged of settings, we are sure to be able to meet any fusing challenge set before us. Expect each job to be performed with a level of expertise that is surpassed only by the intense attention to safety detail.
- We work in any and all terrains
- We work in some of the most remote parts of the Northeast
- Fusion of HDPE pipe of any size
- All welds inspected for quality